Don’t Rock the Boat, the reality TV series that challenges 12 celebrities to try and row the entire length of Britain, returns to TV tonight with a line up of new famous faces, from athletes to actors.
The five-part series will see the celebrities split into two teams of six, before being pushed to their physical and mental limits as they battle it out to complete over 500 gruelling miles across the sea, rowing the entire length of Britain.
Hosted by sporting legend and Top Gear presenter Freddie Flintoff and The Voice’s AJ Odudu, ITV’s new show is promising both ‘laughter and tears throughout the journey’ and ‘a boat trip like never before’.
So which celebrities have signed up to take on the challenge?
Who is in the line up for Don’t Rock the Boat on ITV?
The line-up for Don’t Rock the Boat includes two Olympic athletes, a couple of former soap stars, a supermodel and a Pussycat Doll.
Although the two teams haven’t been revealed yet, we know the names of the twelve celebrities taking part, including a few famous faces that are used to reality TV, including former Love Island winner Jack Fincham and X-Factor runner-up Fleur East.
The full line up for Don’t Rock the Boat 2020:
- Tom Watson – British politician and author
- Denise Lewis OBE – Sports presenter and Olympic gold medalist
- Jodie Kidd – Model
- Craig Charles – Actor
- Fleur East – Singer-songwriter
- Joe Weller – YouTube star
- Jack Fincham – Winner of Love Island
- Lucy Fallon – Coronation Street actress
- Victoria Pendleton CBE – Olympic, World and European Champion cyclist
- Shaun Wallace – Star from The Chase
- Adam Thomas – Actor and presenter
- Kimberly Wyatt – Dancer and member of The Pussycat Dolls
What time is Don’t Rock the Boat on ITV tonight?
Don’t Rock The Boat airs on ITV tonight, Monday November 2, at 9pm. The episode will run for one hour, finishing at 10pm.
The show will run every night this week, from Monday through to Friday, November 6.
It will air every night at 9pm, with the exception of Tuesday November 3, when the show will air at 9.15pm, after Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?
Watch Don’t Rock the Boat tonight, Monday November 2, at 9pm on ITV.